Sunday 5 June 2011

Can you change your name on Yahoo! Answers?

I want to change my name from ~Amy~ to something else. Can you change names? And if you can how do you?|||Yes top right of the page click the green [ My Profile] tab then click edit my info you will see a nickname box type in the name you want to use , select the use my nickname option go to the bottom of the page %26amp; preview %26amp; then OK .. Your new user name should show up*|||go to your rpfile go to settings and go to screen name or something like that.|||yes you can change it


go to %26quot;My Profile%26quot;


then %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot; .... if you can%26#039;t find it, press ctrl+f in order to search about it in the page





and there you are... not only can you change your nickname, but you can also change some other settings.