Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I get a free WoW character name change WITHOUT a transfer?

I am wanting to get my character a new name in World of Warcraft, his current name is Ziggi. I have searched up and down but all the possible exploits have been fixed, and I am unwilling to pay the (absurd) $10 fee for a name change that Blizzard offers.





Please help me! Thank you!|||Simple answer,


You can%26#039;t get it for free...


Since when has Blizzard given freebies?|||Many characters become %26quot;locked%26quot; during the transfer process, rendering it necessary to cancel before regaining access to them. This is simply to ensure that character copying is conducted smoothly and without interference.


http://www.usfine.com/World-of-Warcraft-鈥?/a>


In most situations, it%26#039;s best not to access a character while a transfer is pending, even if the character remains playable (unlocked). Should you intend to leave your character in queue for the moment and let the transfer process as-is, I%26#039;d encourage you to remain logged out of it. Though the chance for actual interference is low, the old adage applies: %26quot;Better safe than sorry.%26quot;