Sunday 5 June 2011

How do you change your name or salutation on Facebook?

Some of my friends have nicknames in between their first and last names and I%26#039;ve tried to add one myself but it won%26#039;t let me change my name. I know how to get to the name change screen, I just wondered if there%26#039;s any way to bypass this and get approved for a change?





Also, is there a way you can add a salutation (Mr., Mrs., Dr., Rev., etc.)? I tried just adding it on to my first name but it rejected the change.|||I changed my name a few weeks ago, and I had no trouble with it.





However, I wasn%26#039;t trying to change either my first or last name.


All I did was add my middle name.





Did you try adding the change as a middle name, or only as an addition to your first name?|||Go to settings then put it in your middle name box.





can you please accept me!? i need to know how it works too!!!! the cold thumb thingy!!!!!





ughh