Saturday 24 September 2011

How long does it take to get your name change on your social security card?

I've changed my name last year in april and they said it takes about 8 weeks for me to receive my a card. I've been waiting and still i haven't gotten it yet (10 months). Is this normal? i was thinking if it was send to a wrong address. If i go to a social security office, are they allow to tell me my address on my social security? Please answer if you know what you are talking about.How long does it take to get your name change on your social security card?i got mine with in a few weeks, I registered for it in California, I was born in Mass and I currently live in Utah. Something is up and you need to find out what happened!
How long does it take to get your name change on your social security card?
someone might have stole your card and your identity call social security and maybe the Cops if you can't do it now do it first thing in the morning