Saturday 24 September 2011

What is the new name for the Chosen Children Adoption Agency Inc.?

This is the one in Louisville, Kentucky. I want to look for my birth parents and i need information from this agency to find them. When i went to find a number to call them it says that they are closed and according to a website have changed name. So if anyone knows their new(i don't know how new) name, it would be a HUGE help to me. Thank you sooo much.What is the new name for the Chosen Children Adoption Agency Inc.?They no longer operate, and as far as I can tell, they shut down rather than changing their name.



They originally turned their files over to the Mary Kendall Home in Owensboro, but the Home did not retain those records, and currently does not have them.



All records from the agency have been turned over to the state of Kentucky as of 2005 because of lack of storage space at the Mary Kendall facility. I'm not sure how much luck you'll have with the state and disclosure, but that's where the files are kept now.



The link provided below includes a Yahoo group that should be able to help you find more information.
What is the new name for the Chosen Children Adoption Agency Inc.?
I'm sorry but I don't know. I'm answering this question because I'm curious if you have your parents' names. In Kentucky there is a way to find their names via public records.



Your profile won't allow email but if you want to contact me, I can show you how to do that.



Best of luck in your search, don't give up