Friday 16 September 2011

How much does it cost to get a name change?

Would if be cheaper if my step dad just adopted me so I could have his last name? And If I want to do this with out having my natural father involved at all how old do I have to be and how do I go about doing it! Thank you!How much does it cost to get a name change?You can not be adopted or change your name without teh consent of both of your parents. After you are 18 you can change your name, there is a lot of background checking involved, and lots of government records need to be changed. I would estimate the cost at around 500, mostly for a lawyer to help you get teh right forms and talk to the judge about it.
How much does it cost to get a name change?
it costs about 150-200 dollers but only do it if you really hate hate hate your name.