Wednesday 21 September 2011

Help with paypal! How to delete blocked account? or change name?

Okay so here's the deal.



While trying to sign up with paypal on the registration page where you fill in your user information such as name/address etc. I left my computer on that page while i went to the bathroom. While i was in the bathroom my 10 year-old son put in false identification and saved it and then my son left. So after coming out of the bathroom i went back to my computer and filled in the credit card details. Once all of that was done it took me to the main page of my paypal account and it said %26quot;welcome Jhon Crap%26quot; so i asked my son and he said he put in that name for fun and also put in a fake address. Since i thought i could change the name i wasn't angry at him. But now my account is blocked and i would like to delete it but i can't since i have to begin a limitation review, BUT if I do begin a limitation review and scan my passport or a telephone bill what will happen? because on the bill it has my real name and on my paypal account it says %26quot;jhon crap%26quot; so how do i delete my account? Thanks in advanced and 6 points to anyone that can help me solve this problemHelp with paypal! How to delete blocked account? or change name?If you don't remember your ID or password, just click on the %26quot;Forgot your email address or password?%26quot; link on the main page just beneath the ID/Password login boxes.



If your account has been cancelled, removed, or otherwise is not accessible using your correct ID and password, then you should have already received a reason for it via e-mail. If not, then you need to contact them via the %26quot;Contact Us%26quot; link at the bottom of the main page.



If it's none of the above, then you need to be more explicit.





Do you mean your PayPal account is blocked? Are they trying to verify your bank account? Call your bank and find out.



Contact Paypal staff



hope it help
Help with paypal! How to delete blocked account? or change name?
James is just semi-retarded ignore him. It was clearly obvious what you said. (bullshit really if you ask me) but you were on the sign up page and %26quot;randomly%26quot; left and %26quot;randomly%26quot; someone came and completed the application on a fake name/adress and you dont know what to do.

Report Abuse


Help with paypal! How to delete blocked account? or change name?
Contact paypal and tell them what happened and they can help you straighten it out.