Monday 17 October 2011

How can I change the name my Yahoo mail recipients see when they receive my mails?

Although my name in my Yahoo mail profile is not %26quot;Alex%26quot;, all the email my friends and relatives says it's from%26quot;Alex%26quot;. I have gone into my profile to see if there is a way to change it, but am unable to do so. We are not interested in changing our email address, and if necessary, will just live this this anomaly. If there is a way to do this, I would love to hear about it. Thank you if you have a solution.How can I change the name my Yahoo mail recipients see when they receive my mails?Yes, you can change it.



Login into email. Go to %26quot;Options%26quot;(Top Right Hand). Go to %26quot;General Preferences%26quot; found in the middle column (Management).



Click on that you and change the first line(Outgoing Name).



Cheers %26amp; Bottoms Up