Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can I legally change my name if I live in Upstate New York but was born in Los Angeles, California?

I wanted to change my first name and add in a new middle name after my great grandmother (I would keep my last name).

I am 17 and will be turning 18 this September. What do I need to do in order to legally change my name?

Thank You for your help!How can I legally change my name if I live in Upstate New York but was born in Los Angeles, California?Go see a judge. My wife is from the Republic of China. As part of her citizenship she changed her name to my last name(her country doesn't allow name changes so in effect her name is xxx in her country and yyy in the US), her first name (most Americans misspell, mispronounce, etc), and an American middle name(for the reasons stated above she uses this name). You may need a certain judge (state superior court) but it usually isn't that hard to do after you reach 18.
How can I legally change my name if I live in Upstate New York but was born in Los Angeles, California?
i changed my illegally and it worked just start filling out forms with your new name and it will catch on, esp your drivers license easy cheesy
  • what are the benefits of owning a home
  • bird
  •