Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do you change the name that other people see for you while Instant messaging?

I have tried to change the name that shows up for me. It appears that I have changed it. It does not appear anywhere on my profile any longer. Except, it still appears to other people when I am instant messaging.How do you change the name that other people see for you while Instant messaging?I am thrilled to inform you Yahoo has a Yahoo Messenger Help page where they list common problems people have with Yahoo Messenger!



The great news is that all you have to do is click on the link which best describes your problem and you will reach a page which clearly describes each step you must take to do to solve the problem you are having!



I hope you are able to resolve your issue(s) with Yahoo Messenger.



It would be wise to save this link in case you have problems again. Here is the link:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng鈥?/a>