Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do you change the name on My Yahoo?

The greeting on the My Yahoo page says, Hi Paisley. I don't want that name anymore and I can't for the life of me find out where to change that greeting. Can anyone tell me how to so this?How do you change the name on My Yahoo?When u signed in to yahoo mail, hold the cursor on Paisley (on “Hi Paisley”); select and click on “Account info” this will take u to such a page as below,





Yahoo! ID Card

Name: Paisley

Yahoo! ID: vvvvvvvvvv

Yahoo! Mail Address: vvvvvv@yahoo.com

Password: Change Password





Member InformationEdit



Gender: Female

Birthdate: On file

Industry: Other

Occupation: Other

______________________________________…

Time Zone: U.S. Pacific

Preferred Content: Yahoo! U.S.

Prompt for Password: Every 2 weeks



Email Information Edit

Yahoo! Mail Address: vvvvvvvvv@yahoo.com

Edit your marketing preferences.





Address/Contact InformationEdit (click this button)

Name: Ms Paisley (change this name)

Home Address: nvnnvnv

Phone: - not set -

Mobile: - not set -

Fax: - not set -

______________________________________…

Work/School Address: Kenya

Phone: - not set -

Fax: - not set -





Then click on the edit button alongside the “Address/Contact Info”, Change your first name; save changes by clicking on the “Finished” button at the end of the page. Then log out and in again, the changes will have been effected.



Hope I helped