Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do you change a Sims name on Sims 2?

I have boolprop tetsingcheatsenabled true cheat so how do I change the name?

Please help!

My sim is called Gerandie.

I need to change it!!!How do you change a Sims name on Sims 2?hold down %26quot;shift%26quot; and click on your sim. Find the option %26quot;spawn%26quot; and click it. %26quot;select the option %26quot;tombstone of L%26amp;D%26quot; when a gravestone appears click on it and click %26quot;rename sim%26quot;



Hopefully it will work for you. It works for me



Good luck



Emily

xxxx
How do you change a Sims name on Sims 2?
I thought you couldn't edit the sim once made because it always comes up when you've made the person are you sure you want to save this sim?



Anyway, i have tried searching the Internet on how to change the name but you can only do it by downloading add-ons and i wouldn't recommend doing that as it might corrupt your game.
How do you change a Sims name on Sims 2?
According to my son, the only way to change a Sims name is to move the family out of the house and edit the sims family - at which point you should be able to change the name. Other than that, it can't be done.



Hope that makes sense to you, cos it doesn't to me!
You can but, It would involve downloading a hack that might corrupt your game. I wouldn't suggest doing so.
its the sims

sooooo chill
You can't change it. It's permenant. You can change the surename though if she marrys.