Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can you change the name of the iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation and save it?

I've figured you can just double click on the previous iPod name on the left of iTunes and change it that way but whenever I plug the Shuffle back into the computer to sync songs and such the name goes back to the old one how can I save the name and keep it that wayHow can you change the name of the iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation and save it?Mine kept the name change. Go to the properties and see if you can do it there. Hope this helps!
How can you change the name of the iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation and save it?
When you plug it in itunes, on the left side it will pop up and you have to click on it and type in your new name.



Hope I helped.
How can you change the name of the iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation and save it?
I am not sure how to.. but the name doesnt really matter does it??