Wednesday 26 October 2011

How to change welcome name in my personal mail?

I am already changed my name in the option you are provided but when i sending a mails the name is not changed at recievers mail.How to change welcome name in my personal mail?If you want to change your name for outgoing mail;

Click 'Options'

Click 'Mail Options'

Click 'General Preferences'

In Name and Email, enter Name you wish to appear on all emails you send.



If you want to change your name for your account for 'Welcome (your name);

Click on 'Hi, (your name)'

Click on 'Account Info ' from drop down box

Enter your Password

Scroll down to 'Address/Contact Information'

Click 'Edit'

Change/Correct your name

Click 'Finished'

Click 'Finished' again

This will return you to your mail page. You may need to log off and log back in for change to appear.
How to change welcome name in my personal mail?
i don,t no