Monday 17 October 2011

How do you change the name of your owner on an ipod?

5th generation ipod video is that helps. How do you change the name of who owns the ipod? What im asking is when you go to settings, then click About, you see something like %26quot;John Brown's Ipod%26quot; or whatever your name is. How do you change that name?How do you change the name of your owner on an ipod?Hi



Try this:

http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/ipodsu鈥?/a>



HTH,



Deep
How do you change the name of your owner on an ipod?
I think duane's way works better. Helped me a lot. I finally learned how to change the name on my ipod.



THANKS!!!!

Report Abuse


How do you change the name of your owner on an ipod?
when u plug in your ipod, itunes pop up right? if it does, click on where it says ur name and i'm pretty sure thats how i changed it.
when plugget in itunes... you will see the default device name... you can select it then change the device name
You have to do it while it's plugged into a computer in ITunes. I think you just double click on it n then type, I think.