Monday 17 October 2011

How do I change my Yahoo name on emails?

Whenever I mail people they see the mail as being from %26quot;My Dillsnufus%26quot;. Now imagine people that you contact that you're trying to be serious with getting a mail from someone with that name....



I swear I've searched everywhere and can't find an option to change the name for mails. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?How do I change my Yahoo name on emails?Mailbox %26gt; Option %26gt; Management %26gt; General : enter the right name you want and hit %26quot;Save%26quot; button.
How do I change my Yahoo name on emails?
If you wish to change the name showing in your 'From%26quot; line on out-going mail. In the upper right corner of screen look for, then click on 'Options.'

Options/ mail options

you are in general preferences, the top 'From name' line, make the change you want and click on 'Save changes' link.
  • bed set work for girl
  • rctc.edu
  •