Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change your name in Yahoo Mail?

For some reason, a couple years ago when I was setting up my mail, i made my last name something random, like irfhagurcgvluf. Now I want to change it. I go to options, account information and it says my name is right but whenever I send someone an email it says its from Taylor iaurhcliuhreu.

How do I change it???How do you change your name in Yahoo Mail?Click %26quot;options%26quot; (top right) on your mail page, click %26quot;general preferences%26quot;. In %26quot;name and e-mail%26quot; you may change which name appears in the %26quot;from%26quot; field for mails you want to send. In %26quot;reply to%26quot; changes are also possible. Make sure you save your new settings. Note: you should sign out and back in again to make sure that the settings are working.
How do you change your name in Yahoo Mail?
Well, as long as my answer helps...:-)

Report Abuse