Wednesday 26 October 2011

I'm trying to change my middle name in PA, how do you go about that?

I just recently got married and I currently do not have a middle name but I wanted to add one when I changed my last name. Is there a different procedure than the normal last name change procedure I need to go through? I've looked through a lot of the questions on here and on the internet and still haven't found a clear answer.I'm trying to change my middle name in PA, how do you go about that?My given name was two names hyphenated with no middle name. When I married I took my maiden name as my middle name. When I applied for a new drivers license not one question was asked and I did not have to show a marriage license. You can use any name you like provided the name is not going to be used to defraud or in a criminal enterprise.
I'm trying to change my middle name in PA, how do you go about that?
you'll have to call the county in which you live. they'll have the answers.
I'm trying to change my middle name in PA, how do you go about that?
i know from talking to people who live in PA, if you are changing your name when getting married, you can fill out the marriage license to include your new middle name (for example: if you're moving your maiden name to be your middle name.) I work with someone who now has two middle names. When you file for your license, ask the clerk how to go about adding a middle name.