Monday 17 October 2011

How do I change my name displayed on yahoo groups when posting from within the group?

You used to be able to change the nick name when you posted how come we can't do that anymore? And you can't change password either the response server busy ALWAYS comes up, i've deleted cookies, tryied firefox, Internet explorer browsers and always samething SERVER BUSY!!! What's the fix.How do I change my name displayed on yahoo groups when posting from within the group?well, this is how you'd change the name/ nick name

go to profile- in the box where the photo is, lower says

Change Photo Edit Profile %26lt;-- click- next page add into the area of full name and or display name- click save



for changing the pass word, I do not get what you do, and it goes through. it could be a server glitch with your provider or Yaoo's, it's hard to say but here's Yahoo's form

help form

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/鈥?/a>