Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change the name associated with my e-mail address?

For example, when i send an e-mail it gives my personal information, first and last name... I haven't been able to figure out how to change it. I'm very afraid of identity theft and need help getting it changed.

Thank you!How do I change the name associated with my e-mail address?For Yahoo Mail, you can change your %26quot;From%26quot; name in the Options menu.

1. Click on the %26quot;Options%26quot;, Mail Options link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.

2. When the options page opens, scroll down the middle column and click on %26quot;General Preferences.%26quot;

3. At the top of the page that opens, in the box across from %26quot;From%26quot;, click in the box and delete your first and last name, then enter a nickname or whatever you would like displayed in outgoing mail.

4. Go to the bottom of the page and click the %26quot;Save%26quot; button.
  • parameter order
  • hair show
  •