Monday 17 October 2011

How do you change my name on my email when people recieve something from me?

I am frustrated about this. When I made this email originally, I forgot a letter of my last name and i am struggling to change that but when one of my friends get something from me, my name still shows up the same way. Please help me out. I really need it.How do you change my name on my email when people recieve something from me?You just need to correct the %26quot;from line%26quot; setting.



Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;and the %26quot;general%26quot; page opens.



Near the top of that page----erase whatever is showing, on the %26quot;From line%26quot; and type in something else---a nickname or your real name----or just correct the spelling if you wish-----then click %26quot;save%26quot; changes at the top of page.

You can't leave that line blank, otherwise Yahoo inserts something on it (usually False)

...........................

Just in case you're using the %26quot;New Mail%26quot;.

Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;general preferences----and change it and save it.