Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do you get a name change?

Well, I really don't want a name change. I just would like people to pronounce my name correctly. It's supposed to be said like Hah-ss kind of like the word hot. Maybe if I wrote it in a different way, would that work?



I'm tired of people calling me a jackass. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?How do you get a name change?Would you like to meet my friends Rick O'Shea, Rick Shaw and Mike Hunt?
How do you get a name change?
Go to city hall and fill out a name change application.
How do you get a name change?
It depends where you live. Start with a local courthouse, maybe the probate office. You fill out paperwork and may have to go before a judge to prove you're not dodging creditors. In Kentucky, I changed my name in one week for $35. In Arizona, it took my friend six weeks and $250.
The office of the Lt. Governor usually takes care of Name Change papers. I know this from experience. Or else you can go online to your State's Government website and try a search. It costs about $160 all together where I'm from so it should be around there for you too.... but my advice is......



Keep your last name but modify your first name to something like %26quot;Jackson%26quot; %26lt;(means son of Jack) or to something different all together.... or maybe give yourself a middle name and go by that name more often.



Choose wisely because you will have to live with it for the rest of your life.



Good luck